Website Smackdown: Amazon vs Wish
Video: https://youtu.be/PyKhYJpbk-8
Amazon is a well-designed, user-friendly site that makes it easy to search for products, read verified customer reviews, and compare prices. The layout is organized, loading times are fast, and important information like shipping details and return policies are clearly displayed. These features make Amazon a trustworthy and efficient tool for users, especially students and professionals who need quick, reliable access to products.
While Wish on the other hand often lacks the same level of clarity and reliability. While it may offer extremely low prices, the website can be cluttered and sometimes misleading, with inconsistent product descriptions and reviews. Shipping times are often long, and product quality can vary widely. This makes it less dependable for users who need accuracy and efficiency. Compared to Amazon, Wish does not provide the same level of trust or ease of navigation, which can frustrate users and waste time.
As someone pursuing a career in acting, I could use Amazon as a valuable resource to purchase scripts, acting books, costumes, or filming equipment quickly and reliably. Overall, this comparison shows how choosing a strong, reliable website can make a big difference in both academic success and future career development.
Great comparison, Marquir. You clearly explain how Amazon’s organization and reliability make it a more user-friendly and trustworthy site than Wish. I also like how you connected it to your future career, showing how a well-designed website can support your goals.
ReplyDeleteThis was a great comparison to show the difference between a good and bad website. As a frequent user of Amazon, I agree that their website is very organized and reliable. I also liked how you were able to connect how you might use Amazon in your future career path.
ReplyDeleteThe way you simply compared Amazon and Wish then tied it back to your major and career goal was good. I have never purchased anything on Wish for the same reasons you described. I rather spend more money to know I’m getting a product of higher quality and with fast shipping.
ReplyDeleteThis was a really solid comparison. I like how you focused on trust and reliability, especially with things like verified reviews and clear shipping information on Amazon. Your point about Wish being more inconsistent and harder to rely on was also very clear and well explained. I also thought it was great how you connected Amazon to your future career in acting, since having quick access to scripts and equipment is really practical.
ReplyDeleteI like how you pointed out how Amazon is more user friendly then wish and how wish lack some reliability.
ReplyDeleteHey Marquir, I think you explained this really well and made a strong comparison between the two sites. I agree that Amazon is way more reliable and easier to use, especially when you need something quickly and don’t want to second guess the quality. Wish might have cheaper prices, but it just doesn’t seem as trustworthy. I also like how you connected it to your acting career, it defo made it more personal and showed how this actually applies in real life.
ReplyDeleteHi Marquir, this was a good presentation. I liked how you highlighted the aspects that make Amazon reliable and trustworthy like verified reviews, etc. and also did a good job explaining how Wish is inconsistent and therefore unreliable. I thought it was cool how you made the connection back to your interest in acting as well. Having a quick and efficient resource for script materials or equipment would definitely help me.
ReplyDelete